Buy the Chef Inox 10 Litre Stockpot Online from Australia's leading online kitchenware retailer. Lowest discount prices, full ranges, and superfast, fixed price delivery Australia wide.
CHEF INOX : Professional 10.75 Litre Stockpot
Professional was the first range of cookware that Chef Inox developed. It is a classic stainless steel range of cookware that is used in many of today's commercial cooking environments. Professional has an impact bonded base complete with a 6mm encapsulated aluminium core, meaning that hot spots are removed due to heat being spread evenly all the way out from the centre to the edges of the base.
- Stainless Steel 10.75 Litre professional quality stockpot
- ISO 9000 quality controlled welded stainless handles
- Mirror band finished top and lid
- Stainless steel steam vented lid
- Classic stainless steel range of cookware that is used in many of today's commercial cooking environments.
- Impact bonded base complete with a 6mm encapsulated aluminium core, meaning that hot spots are removed due to heat being spread evenly all the way out from the centre to the edges of the base Pressure-cast aluminium base for superior heat distribution & retention.
- Chef Inox Lifetime manufacturer warranty.
More from this brand :
Write Your Own Review
- Delivery & Returns
This item is shipped from our warehouse by Australia Post and will be delivered in 2 – 10 business days of receiving your order.
Our standard delivery rate is $6.90 anywhere in Australia, no matter how big or small your order is or how central or remote your address is.
At Everten, we take great pride in the quality of our products. If within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item at your cost for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value provided it is in its original condition including packaging.
All products sold by Everten come with full product warranties. If you believe an item to be faulty please contact Customer Service immediately by emailing email@example.com or calling 1300 394 833 to arrange an assessment.
For more information please read our Delivery Information page