Buy the Chefs Choice 130 Professional Electric Knife Sharpener online from Australia's leading online kitchenware retailer. Lowest discount prices, full ranges and super fast, fixed price delivery Australia wide. Everten Online was the first Australian internet store to independently obtain "Trusted Store" status by shopping.com
Fool-proof sharpening and polishing. In just seconds, ensure precision-sharp blades and extend the life of all your knives - serrated, straight, kitchen - and even pocket knives. The compact M130 employs 100% diamond abrasives, super-hardened miniature steel, and revolutionary stropping disk for right-every-time sharpening and polishing.
• For all brands of fine edge and serrated knives, Asian style, pocket and sporting knives and reconditioning of heavily worked knives; easy to use and only takes 60 seconds
• Razor sharp steeled edge for perfect control while cutting
• Re-sharpen knives in 10 seconds
• Sharpens entire blade, tip to bolster
• Stage 1 sharpens edge and prepares it for subsequent steeling using 100% diamond abrasives
• Stage 2 uses super hardened miniature steel and precision guides to develop a shaving sharp edge with ultra-sharp microscopic serrations that provide a "bite" superior to professionally steeled edges
• Stage 3 polishes using a patented, flexible abrasive disk in combination with precision guides that create a smooth, ultra-sharp fine edge
• Precision angle guides for skill free operation
• No lubrication is needed for any moving parts, motor, bearings or sharpening surfaces.
• 3-year limited warranty
More from this brand :
1 Item(s)per page
- Review by Steve
Quickly and easily refurbished all the dull neglected knives in the house, from the kitchen, the workshop, and the fishing boat.
Streets ahead of the umpteen dozen sharpeners I've tried in the past. Now all they need is a light steel every week or so to keep a sharp edge.
The micro polishing heat put a perfect edge on the 8" F Dick filleting knife.
(Posted on 9/08/13)
1 Item(s)per page
Write Your Own Review
- Delivery & Returns
This item is shipped from our warehouse by Australia Post and will be delivered in 2 – 10 business days of receiving your order.
Our standard delivery rate is $6.90 anywhere in Australia, no matter how big or small your order is or how central or remote your address is.
At Everten, we take great pride in the quality of our products. If within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item at your cost for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value provided it is in its original condition including packaging.
All products sold by Everten come with full product warranties. If you believe an item to be faulty please contact Customer Service immediately by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 1300 394 833 to arrange an assessment.
For more information please read our Delivery Information page