Chefs Choice Pronto 463 Asian Knife Sharpener
The Pronto #463 is the fastest Asian knife 2-Stage manual sharpener on the market today. In seconds, it puts a razor-sharp, 15degree, stronger, more durable arch-shaped edge on both straight edge and serrated knives. The Pronto’s Criss-Cross™ technology uses 100% diamond abrasive wheels that sharpen simultaneously “into” and “out of” the knife edge for a superior burr-free edge with lots of bite. Compact, easy to use and quiet, the Model 463 can be conveniently stored in a drawer. It features a “Soft Touch” handle for an easy, secure grip. Made in the U.S.A.
- 2-stage manual knife sharpener for straight-edged and serrated knives
- Coarse finish establishes a sharp edge; refining stage hones and polishes
- Shape-holding diamond-wheel abrasives in both stages; works with any type of alloy
- Optimal bevel angle control for a 15-degree edge typical of Asian Santoku, Nakiri and Gyuto; no water or oil required
- Measures approximately 27 by 13 by 19 centimeters
- Made in the USA.
More from this brand :
Write Your Own Review
- Delivery & Returns
This item is shipped from our warehouse by Australia Post and will be delivered in 2 – 10 business days of receiving your order.
Our standard delivery rate is $6.90 anywhere in Australia, no matter how big or small your order is or how central or remote your address is.
At Everten, we take great pride in the quality of our products. If within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item at your cost for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value provided it is in its original condition including packaging.
All products sold by Everten come with full product warranties. If you believe an item to be faulty please contact Customer Service immediately by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 1300 394 833 to arrange an assessment.
For more information please read our Delivery Information page