Emile Henry BBQ Grilling Stone Red With 8 Skewers
Emile Henry have come up with a new BBQ Ceramic range to brighten up your BBQ's this summer. Incredibly heat resistant these can be placed directly on your BBQ or in your oven, and with a stylish design, serve straight to the table. Comes with 8 skewers, so you can also grill delicate ingredients such as seafood fish and vegetables.
About Emile Henry
Emile Henry was founded in 1850 by Jacques Henry in Marcigny, a small town in the province of Burgundy, France. Emile Henry has established a worldwide reputation for manufacturing the finest quality ceramic ovenware, gourmet cooking products, and bakeware products. Still owned and operated by the Henry family, the company today manufactures all of their new cooking products from Burgundy clay using their proprietary "Ceradon" state-of-the-art manufacturing process..
Burgundy is noted for world-famous wines that are grown in the mineral-rich limestone soils of the region. Imparting fantastic terrior in the wines, it is these soils and clays that go into the special clay cookware-crafting formulas that are the basis of all Emile Henry ceramic cookware and other products.
About Emile Henry BBQ Ceramic:
- A new line in 2012 for a new trend : natural, refined cooking on the barbeque. Our new BBQ ceramic has been designed to grill your meat in a healthier way and for cooking more delicate ingredients such as fish, seafood or vegetables.
- Extremely resistant to heat, our BBQ ceramic can reach 500°C/930°F. It heats as well as cast iron, but diffuses the heat more gently so the ingredients do not burn as quickly. Thanks to its solid surface, our BBQ products do not let the fat drip onto the hot embers, creating toxic fumes.
- The result is slow, healthy cooking without any additional fat, which preserves the nutritional qualities and vitamins in the food.
- And to bring a little colour to your summer meals
- Burgundy clay ceramic diffuses heat perfectly, allowing for stable heat regulation over long periods
- Enamel surface is a pleasure to cook with and naturally non-stick, cleaning up easily
- Can be used In the oven or on the BBQ
- 30% lighter than cast iron
- Made in Marcigny, France
- Comes with 8 skewers
Dimensions : 42 x 25 x5 cm
More from this brand :
Write Your Own Review
- Delivery & Returns
This item is shipped from our warehouse by Australia Post and will be delivered in 2 – 10 business days of receiving your order.
Our standard delivery rate is $6.90 anywhere in Australia, no matter how big or small your order is or how central or remote your address is.
At Everten, we take great pride in the quality of our products. If within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item at your cost for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value provided it is in its original condition including packaging.
All products sold by Everten come with full product warranties. If you believe an item to be faulty please contact Customer Service immediately by emailing email@example.com or calling 1300 394 833 to arrange an assessment.
For more information please read our Delivery Information page