Mag-Blok Maple Wood Magnetic Knife Rack, 450mm
Mag-Blok Rare Earth Magnetic Knife Racks
In recent years magnetic knife racks have taken over the role of knife storage from knife blocks. Particularly in professional restaurants, this easy to use method is more hygienic and keeps your benchtops nice and clean. The one drawback to the magnetic knife rack is that it is all to easy to scratch and nick the edges of your knives when putting them off and on. Well not anymore! The people from Mag-Blok and solved all the issues with this amazing and incredibly good looking alternative. With the use of rare earth magnets completely encapsulated in high grade hardwood the Mag-Blok looks great, works like nothing else and will soon be one of your most favourite kitchen pieces.
- Versatile : The The MAG-BLOK can be used for just about anything you can imagine. As long as it's magnet friendly you're good to go. You'll wonder how you got along without it!.
- Safe : Unlike typical magnetic holders that rely on steel rails, the MAG-BLOK can't ding or nick your high quality blade steel. Your knives will stay sharp longer with the MAG-BLOK because wood is edge friendly.
- Hygienic: Unlike traditional knife blocks and magnet racks, bacteria cannot get trapped in deep slots.
- Powerful: MAG-BLOK will keep your tools secure. With the holding power of Rare Earth magnets, MAG-BLOK is capable of holding heavier items such as large hand tools and cleavers.
- Attractive: Unlike typical metal rail magnet bars, MAG-BLOKs are attractive, designed to accentuate and blend with their environment being made from beautiful hardwoods.
- Food Safe: All MAG-BLOKS are made with premium solid hardwoods, finished with our all natural, food safe BLOK-BUTTER resulting in a renewable satin wipe on finish.
- Quality Finish: Countersunk Washers combined with solid brass screws, these machined brass washers prevent the normal tendency of screw heads to split stock, leaving a clean finished look.
- Material: American Hardrock Maple. Please note picture is indicative only, natural variations in grain and colour can occur.
- Warranty: Australian distributor lifetime warranty.
- Origin : USA
- Size : 450mm Length. Fits approximately 5 assorted Chef's knives.
- Knives not included
More from this brand :
2 Item(s)per page
- Review by Richard Kennard
The Mag-Blok is an excellent product, if a little unassuming. It looks precisely like a block of wood with two screw holes in it - so if you give it as a gift your recipient may be a little confused!
I've no idea how they get the magnets inside the wood, but they are very powerful. Our Mag-Blok has no trouble holding 10 knives, and the 'feel' of the metal clipping against the wood is very nice (unlike the grating of teeth if you bought a metal knife block).
My only advice would be to go for the longest Blok you can afford. In fact, you might consider buying two. It really changes how you see your kitchen to have your knives (and other metal objects) so handy.
(Posted on 9/08/13)
- Review by Toni Keegan
A really useful addition to the kitchen! Great for keeping away sharp items from little hands.
(Posted on 9/08/13)
2 Item(s)per page
Write Your Own Review
- Delivery & Returns
This item is shipped from our warehouse by Australia Post and will be delivered in 2 – 10 business days of receiving your order.
Our standard delivery rate is $6.90 anywhere in Australia, no matter how big or small your order is or how central or remote your address is.
At Everten, we take great pride in the quality of our products. If within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item at your cost for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value provided it is in its original condition including packaging.
All products sold by Everten come with full product warranties. If you believe an item to be faulty please contact Customer Service immediately by emailing email@example.com or calling 1300 394 833 to arrange an assessment.
For more information please read our Delivery Information page