Mag-Blok Walnut 450mm Magnetic Knife Rack
Mag-Blok Rare Earth Magnetic Knife Racks
In recent years magnetic knife racks have taken over the role of knife storage from knife blocks. Particularly in professional restaurants, this easy to use method is more hygienic and keeps your benchtops nice and clean. The one drawback to the magnetic knife rack is that it is all to easy to scratch and nick the edges of your knives when putting them off and on. Well not anymore! The people from Mag-Blok and solved all the issues with this amazing and incredibly good looking alternative. With the use of rare earth magnets completely encapsulated in high grade hardwood the Mag-Blok looks great, works like nothing else and will soon be one of your most favourite kitchen pieces.
- Versatile : The The MAG-BLOK can be used for just about anything you can imagine. As long as it's magnet friendly you're good to go. You'll wonder how you got along without it!.
- Safe : Unlike typical magnetic holders that rely on steel rails, the MAG-BLOK can't ding or nick your high quality blade steel. Your knives will stay sharp longer with the MAG-BLOK because wood is edge friendly.
- Hygienic: Unlike traditional knife blocks and magnet racks, bacteria cannot get trapped in deep slots.
- Powerful: MAG-BLOK will keep your tools secure. With the holding power of Rare Earth magnets, MAG-BLOK is capable of holding heavier items such as large hand tools and cleavers.
- Attractive: Unlike typical metal rail magnet bars, MAG-BLOKs are attractive, designed to accentuate and blend with their environment being made from beautiful hardwoods.
- Food Safe: All MAG-BLOKS are made with premium solid hardwoods, finished with our all natural, food safe BLOK-BUTTER resulting in a renewable satin wipe on finish.
- Quality Finish: Countersunk Washers combined with solid brass screws, these machined brass washers prevent the normal tendency of screw heads to split stock, leaving a clean finished look.
- Material: Walnut wood. Please note picture is indicative only, natural variations in grain and colour can occur.
- Warranty: Australian distributor lifetime warranty.
- Origin : USA
- Size : 450mm Length. Fits approximately 5 assorted Chef's knives.
More from this brand :
This item is shipped from our warehouse by Australia Post and will be delivered in 2 – 10 business days of receiving your order. Over 99% of orders are dispatched within 2 business day of the order being placed.
Our standard delivery rate is $6.90 anywhere in Australia, no matter how big or small your order is or how central or remote your address is.
We offer a Sydney express delivery service to all postal addresses in the Sydney metropolitan area at checkout for $10.95. All parcels with this service will be delivered within 2 business days.
We also offer an express delivery service to all postal addresses in Australia outside of Sydney on a quote-by-quote basis. Please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 1300 394 833 to arrange a quote.
For more information please read our Delivery Information page
- 30 Days Money Back Guarantee
Have You Changed Your Mind?
Maybe you've received a product from us and it isn't damaged, but you've changed your mind and don't wish to keep it. If that's the case, simply send it back to us unused, in its original packaging and within 30 days. In these instances the customer will bear the expense of returning the goods to us and upon receipt we will refund you accordingly. Simply follow these 3 steps:
Step 1: Contact Everten to Request a Return and discuss your return options.
Phone : 1300 394 833 or Email : email@example.com
Step 2: Package unused items in original packaging
Be sure to include the following information:
-The order number
-The reason for the return
-Your day time phone number
-Address : Everten Returns
Unit 4, Building 1
9-15 Gundah Rd
Mount Kuring-gai NSW 2080
Step 3: Visit your nearest Australia Post outlet to send the parcel. Once received you will be contacted in regards to your request. A staff member will be required to contact you to arrange a refund if the store is unable to replace or exchange the goods returned. We can process the refund by either reimbursing your credit card, paypal account, or transfer money into your bank account.
- Full Product Warranty
All products sold by Everten come with full product warranties. If you believe an item to be faulty please contact Customer Service immediately by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 1300 394 833 to arrange an assessment. Everten has a dedicated Claims Manager to assist you.