Make My Day All Gone Collapsible Baby Bowl.Gorgeous, fun portable collapsible silicone bowl with lid – perfect for dry snacks for hungry little ones! The All Gone bowls flatten after use for convenient space saving in carry bags. There’s no spillage, no mess and no heavy bags to cart around just to keep your bub hunger-free and happy! The bowls are made from good quality food grade silicone and are dishwasher, microwave and freezer safe.
But not just great for babies, this is a a great option for picnics, school-going kids or even a handy bowl to take to work.
All Gone Collapsible bowls come boxed to make a great gift. They come in two fun random colours – lime bowl with red lid or eggplant bowl with lime lid.
Features of the Make My Day All Gone Collapsible Baby Bowl
- Australian designed.
- Flexible and kid safe, durable enough to be dropped lots.
- Bowl expands to hold your meal or snack then collapses away again.
- Made from durable, high quality, food grade silicone.
- Dishwasher, microwave, fridge and freezer safe.
- Available in 2 random colour selections Red/Lime and Eggplant/Lime.
- Includes a tightly sealing silicone lid.
- Exclusive Everten Double Warranty backed by Everten and the manufactures Make My Day against defects in materials and workmanship.
Expanded Dimensions 15.5 x 14.5 x 5cm
Collapsed Dimensions 15.5 x 14.5 x 2cm
More from this brand :
Write Your Own Review
- Delivery & Returns
This item is shipped from our warehouse by Australia Post and will be delivered in 2 – 10 business days of receiving your order.
Our standard delivery rate is $6.90 anywhere in Australia, no matter how big or small your order is or how central or remote your address is.
At Everten, we take great pride in the quality of our products. If within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item at your cost for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value provided it is in its original condition including packaging.
All products sold by Everten come with full product warranties. If you believe an item to be faulty please contact Customer Service immediately by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 1300 394 833 to arrange an assessment.
For more information please read our Delivery Information page