Buy the Bodum Chambord 8 Cup Coffee Plunger online from Australia's leading online kitchenware retailer. Lowest discount prices, full ranges and super fast, fixed price delivery Australia wide. Everten Online is the first Australian internet store to independently obtain "Trusted Store" status by shopping.com
Good design should be available to everyone, is the core belief of Jorgen Bodum. It was also the core belief of his father, Peter Bodum, who founded Bodum in Denmark in 1944. And with every product that the have designed since then, they have proven that they really mean it. The Bodum success story is just another example of staying true to ones core beliefs.
Today, Bodum operates in 17 different countries and is represented in thousands and thousands of high-end coffee and tea stores, department stores, coffeehouses, catalogues, and on websites all over the world. Bodum also has over 40 of its own stores and has over 700 employees worldwide.
About the Bodum Chambord Double Walled Plunger
Bodum's Chambord 8-cup double-wall glass coffee press keeps coffee hot and aromatic for up to two hours. With the introduction of the new insulated Chambord coffee press, Bodum has taken the iconic coffee maker and is reaching out, a second time, to rewrite history. Newly designed in double-wall glass technology, it keeps the brewed coffee hot and aromatic for nearly two hours. A highly sophisticated production process leads to this stunning thermo-effect. The inner beaker of the Chambord Coffee Maker is machine-blown whereas the outer beaker is mouth-blown perfecting the balance between insulation and product stability. The Chambord double-wall glass coffee press complements the revolutionary double-wall glass drinkware line by Bodum.
The function is the same as the single-walled Chambord French press:
- Just add the appropriate amount of coarse ground coffee, fill with water just off of a boil, give it a quick stir, and set the plunger lid in place.
- Wait four minutes, depress the plunger, and enjoy a well-balanced, flavourful cup of java.
- Experience the roast and the flavour profile that the coffee roaster intended with the press brewing system which is accepted worldwide as one of the best ways to brew coffee.
No extra filter is needed as the three-part stainless-steel filter is built into the press brewing system.
- Brews and insulates 34 ounces (1 litre) of coffee for up to 2 hours; retains beans' oils for rich, complex flavour
- Sturdy, chrome-plated brass frame; easy-to-clean mouth-blown glass carafe
- Stainless-steel press mechanism; replacement parts available
- Turn lid to close spout; not for stovetop use
All parts are dishwasher-safe
More from this brand :
- Delivery & Returns
This item is shipped from our warehouse by Australia Post and will be delivered in 2 – 10 business days of receiving your order.
Our standard delivery rate is $6.90 anywhere in Australia, no matter how big or small your order is or how central or remote your address is.
At Everten, we take great pride in the quality of our products. If within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item at your cost for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value provided it is in its original condition including packaging.
All products sold by Everten come with full product warranties. If you believe an item to be faulty please contact Customer Service immediately by emailing email@example.com or calling 1300 394 833 to arrange an assessment.
For more information please read our Delivery Information page